Welcome to the Covered Bridge City
Planning & Zoning
The Planning & Zoning Department serves as the staff of the Planning & Zoning Commission. Its purpose is to provide information relating to land use and development; carry out long-range comprehensive planning activities, and implement zoning and land use standards. the P&Z Department reviews all rezoning, special use, variance, and annexation applications and makes recommendations of action to the City Council and Mayor.
Other responsibilities include:
- Review required legal procedures of filing, processing and advertising of said applications in accordance with the State of Georgia Zoning Procedures Law and any and all other state laws pertaining to such applications
- Review all preliminary and final subdivision plats and site plans; coordinate all required reviews by the City’s engineer and utility providers
- Attend required hearings related to said applications and make recommendations to City regarding action thereon
- Represent the City at state and local meetings and conferences relating to planning and economic development as requested
- Reviews all zoning and development ordinances and make recommendations on revisions when needed
How Can We Help?
For questions regarding zoning ordinances or procedures, please contact Katie Gobbi by email: email@example.com, or by phone: 770-386-1542.
You can view the current Euharlee City Zoning map here.
You can view Bartow County tax assessor information here.
To find our ordinances, please click here.
Questions regarding Code Enforcement? Click here.
For Business Licenses & Permits:
Please fill out a license application and return to City Hall with the application fee. All applicants are required to present a valid photo ID for validation when the application is submitted.
Business licenses are $75.00 annually.
To access Business Licenses and Permits, please click here.
Planning & Zoning Commission
The members of the City of Euharlee Planning and Zoning Commission are obligated to exercise their statutory authority as granted by the General Statutes of Georgia and by the City of Euharlee Code of Ordinances and Land Development Ordinance, in an objective and timely manner to provide advice to the Mayor and Council related to current and long-range planning, zoning, and related development matters.
The Planning & Zoning Commission meets each month on the second Tuesday at 7pm. The meetings are located at Euharlee City Hall. To see the current agenda, please click here.
The Planning and Zoning Board is an advisory body to the Mayor and Council and deals with land use, zoning and development issues. In addition to attending monthly Planning and Zoning Commission meetings, these board members are also expected to be active within the community.
Commission Members: Jud Mobbs - Chair, Steve Gray - Vice Chair, James Evans, Kathy Foulk, Frank Graziano, Lovako Patterson
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting Minutes
February 14, 2023 Meeting Minutes