Welcome to the Covered Bridge City

City Clerk's Office


Carolyn Banks, City Clerk

Carolyn has held the position of the City Clerk since June of 2013.

Prior to her employment with the City of Euharlee, she served 25 years at a local non-profit organization holding positions from Accounts Payable and Payroll Clerk, Lead Bookkeeper and Fiscal Officer.

She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Tuskegee University.

Ms. Banks can be reached at 770-386-1542 or cbanks@euharlee.com


Ashley B. Gayton, Assistant City Clerk

Ashley has held the position of Assistant City Clerk since October of 2021.

Before becoming the Assistant City Clerk, she worked for the Euharlee Police Department for 5 years as a police officer and evidence technician.

She graduated from the University of West Georgia with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Criminology. In her spare time Ashley loves to rock climb.

Ms. Gayton can be reached at 770-386-1542 or abailey@euharlee.com

How Can We Help?

The City Clerk's Office is responsible for maintaining all advertising, minutes, and agendas for city council meetings and work sessions; they maintain contract ordinances, resolutions and agreements for the City.

The City Clerk and Assistant City Clerk attest to the signatures of the Mayor and Council on all contracts, resolutions and other official paperwork as needed on behalf of the city, while ensuring that all open record requests are responded to in accordance with the Open Records Act.

For instruction on how to complete open records requests, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 770-386-1542 or visit 30 Burge’s Mill Road, Euharlee, GA 30145.

The City Clerk serves as election Superintendent and Registrar during a municipal election year. She provides official election results as required by Georgia Code; and assists with compilation of financial records for annual audits, prepares and administers all city paperwork required for filing with state/federal entities.

Click here to download the most recent financial report. 

To access Business Licenses or Permits, please click here.